SUBTITLE: Love never goes away
SUMMARY: Lisa’s colourful and multifaceted story was written for all children, young and old. Lisa’s story reminds us that love is always stronger than death.
Lisa’s story will help you in many ways.
- Deal with the death of a loved one.
- Talk about a serious topic more lightly.
- Recognise the different experiences that loss brings.
- Accept your own experiences of loss for what they are.
- Understand that your own process is unique – you are allowed to feel what you feel.
- Discover how believers can manage and deal with loss together.
- Stay positive for the future, even if today feels sad and heavy.
Through Lisa’s story children will discover that they are unique, that there are things and people who will help them through the difficult times in life, and that love never goes away.
The stone in Lisa’s chest is also available in Afrikaans, isiXhosa and Sesotho.
AUTHOR: Siegfried Louw is a minister, musician and play-therapist. He focuses particularly on creativity within children’s ministry. His own two children are his most honest critics.