SUBTITLE: Have peace of mind that your paperwork is in order
SUMMARY: Bible Media’s Life File will assure you that your paperwork is in order. This book guides you to organise your life so that you or your loved ones can have the necessary information and documents at hand should something unexpected happen.
- All that needs to be added to this file before it is handed to the executor are the deceased’s ID document and death certificate.
- In the Life File you will be able to have the following information about you and your life partner at hand: personal information, your children’s information, banking details, medical information, information on your pension fund, investments, annuities, property and vehicles, and even social media.
- The Life File brings you necessary and useful information on how to draw up a will, how to choose an executor, how to become an organ donor and how to make a bequest to a charity close to your heart.
- The Life File contains an example of a living will, should you want to include one in your existing will.
- There is also space to write down your last wishes for a memorial service.
- How do I get my paperwork in order?
- What do I do with what I inherit?
- How do I close an estate?
- How do I arrange a memorial service?
- What do I do directly after a death?
- How do I manage grief?
- Bread on the Water Guide
Article 18A Income tax exemption
AUTHOR: Compiled by the Bible Media team. Bible Media is your inspirational partner on the Christian way.
Bible Media has been spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ for more than 50 years. We inspire people to follow Jesus and to grow as his disciples.
Bible Media’s projects and products impact people’s lives because we are blessed by the financial support of donors who selflessly make it possible to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.