SUBTITLE: 365 Prayers
FORMAT: Hardcover Book
SUMMARY: A deepened prayer life is the cry of far too many Christians. Not knowing where to start or how to be intentional about it, this beautiful booklet will change all that.
It is filled with 365 prayer prompts – practical and purposeful – to help you pray wider, deeper and bolder than ever before. From A – Z, it includes a wide range of prayers, covering praise and worship, intercession and thanksgiving, breakthrough and blessing.
Designed to ensure victory over prayerlessness, this invaluable tool will not only help you be intentional about prayer, but breathe new life into your relationship and conversation with God. Divided into 12 months, 52 weeks, and 365 days, these scripture verses and prayers are designed to help you pray beyond yourself, your own family, community, city and country. Even beyond your own pain, failures and seemingly unanswered prayers.
It is ideal for individuals, families, even small groups and bible studies to steer them through a year of intentional prayer – united in strategy and accountability.
AUTHOR: Suria and her husband Coen, are the founders of Ethnos Movement International and have been in full-time ministry for the past 25 years. Together with their biological daughters, they have adopted nine Zambian children and fostered five. Two of their adopted kids are disabled. They are also grandparents to 8 girls and 3 boys. For many years, Suria homeschooled various of her children. She is passionate about Jesus, life, and ministry.
• While in Zambia, Suria helped develop a discipleship programme for missionaries as well as a Teacher’s Training College.
• She co-founded the Freedom Challenge – an international initiative that raises finances and awareness for women trapped in modern-day slavery.
• She also anchored Mums who Care at a local High School seeing prayer as foundational to life and ministry.
• Suria currently has a weekly slot over Radio Namakwaland, a Christian radio station in South Africa.
• She enjoys writing and developing material for her blog, www.avividlife.co.za. and
• regularly speaks at women’s retreats and conferences.
Suria is passionate about God’s Word, and feels called to extend His Kingdom to all people, tribes and tongues, through compassionate action.