- Bridge between Bible story books and full Bible text.
- Explains important Biblical themes and verses to children.
- Helps children to relate to God and the Bible according to their learning and relational styles.
- This is done through Hunts led by animals called ‘The Wayees’. These lovable animals lead the child on an exciting adventure from Genesis to Revelation.
- The Wayees encourage the child to seek and find the treasures throughout the Bible.
- Nurtures body, soul and spirit.
- Makes Bible reading an exciting adventure.
- Points children in the right direction on their spiritual journey.
- A great resource for parents and teachers.
HEAD AUTHOR: Ewald van Rensburg
ADVISORS: Prof Yvonne van Ee, Dr Vic Brink, Prof Stephan Joubert and Janet Hardie
ILLUSTRATION: Luke Flowers