SUBTITLE: A marriage preparing gide for couples
SUMMARY: At a time when more people are delaying marriage or writing it off altogether, couples ready to walk the aisle will appreciate a frank and trusted resources to help them start marriage on the right foot.
This interactive guide will help you explore your relationship in depth and will
• provide new insight into your partner and how the two of you relate to one another
• establish your wants and needs as individuals and a couple before your marriage begins
• lay the groundwork for open and honest conversation for a stronger, healthier marriage
• reveal how life events and family background can influence decision making in finances, family, education, faith and career
• engage you in activities that lead to thought-provoking discussion that address your past experiences and current expectations
Engaging and easy-to-use, Before You Say “I Do” is full of tried-and-true wisdom to help you plan for your future and build a lasting relationship with the one you love
H. Norman Wright is a licensed Marriage, Family and Child Therapist and he has taught in the Grad. Department of Biola University. He was former director of the Graduate Department of Marriage, Family and Child Counseling at Biola University, as well as an Associate Professor of Psychology. He was also Associate Professor of Christian Education and Director of the Graduate Department of Christian Education at the Talbot School of Theology. At the present time he is Research Professor of Christian Education at this same institution. He was in private practice for over thirty years.