SUBTITLE: Children’s Sunday School
SUMMARY: These six activity books offer young children do-it-yourself activities based on core Scriptures from the Old Testament and the New Testament in the Bible. Through these activities the children discover in a playful way more about 90 stories from the Old Testament and the New Testament that play an important role in our faith formation.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- Each book include 15 stories and activities on either the Old or the New Testament.
- The activities include: spot the differences, colouring pictures, find the path, and colour by numbers.
- These activity books were developed in partnership with the URCSA as useful resources in the faith formation of children.
- These books can be used in Early Childhood Development programs.
- Children’s ministries
- People involved with the faith formation of pre-schoolers and grade 1-3
- People involved with Early Childhood Development programs
- Parents and teachers of pre-schoolers and grade 1-3
Anri van den Berg: She is a family and relationship therapist and once had her own pre-primary school.
Maartje van der Westhuizen: She is currently minister of the DRC congregation Elarduspark. Maartje’s focus is on children and families.